We are looking for a talented Content marketing manager to take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain members. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to UX Speakeasy’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive member feedback and generate ideas to increase member engagement
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Accepting this role assumes you have time to contribute to the growth and success of the UX Speakeasy brand. While this is not a paid position, you’ll be rewarded with the recognition and respect of your peers and industry professionals while helping to make San Diego’s design community globally recognized for greatness.
This position reports to the Marketing Committee Chair and Board of Directors